- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Two to four times the service life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Great for marine, RV, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, solar energy storage
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off and recovery
- Cell balancing and low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection
- Bluetooth technology to monitor battery status
- Maximize your energy potential with 99% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Run as many needed in parallel
- Comes with a 5 year warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Can go up to 4 in series with this battery
- Comparable to 900 cranking amps
World Class Safety Features
Ionic Deep Cycle Lithium Battery 12V125-EP has 12 volts and a 125Ah capacity and is perfect for powering your deep cycle systems. Can be used as a starting – dual Lithium battery comparable to 900A cranking amps for 250hp engines. Ionic Deep Cycle has an internal microprocessor controlled battery management system (BMS) that monitors the key operational parameters during charging and discharging, such as voltages, currents and internal temperatures.
Ionic 12V 125Ah batteries used as starters batteries have been engineered to work with overcharging issues that different outboard marine motors have.” “Ionic 12V 125Ah batteries used as starters batteries will work with outboard motors including Mercury and Yamaha.”
Built for Long Lasting Reliable Power
The Ionic Deep Cycle Battery has a cycle life of 3,000 cycles or about 10 calendar years. Our lithium-ion batteries have a usable capacity of 99% compared to 50-60% for traditional lead-acid batteries]. LithiumHub Deep Cycle batteries function in the widest range of temperatures with a discharge temperature range (Functional) of –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F) and a charge temperature range of 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F). Automatically detects if batteries are too cold to take a charge.
The Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle line has the best weight to power ratio on the market
At 12.55” (L) x 6.5″ (W) x 9.22″ (H) and weighing only 34.2 lbs., the Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle 12V125-EP has the best size to power ratio of any deep cycle battery on the market. Connectors: 3/8 UNC Threads allow the battery to be installed in any direction unlike lead-acid batteries which are fixed. Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries self-discharge rate per month is between 1-3% compared to lead-acid batteries which are about 30%. Max charge voltage is 14.6V and the discharge cut-off voltage is 10.5V. Max charge current is 80A and max discharge current is 100A / 350A(3s). Can be charged with solar chargers. Can be charged with most traditional lead-acid chargers that do not have “Desulfate” mode, provided the current levels do not exceed lithium battery charge specification. Using a traditional lead-acid charger that reaches 14.4-14.6 volts will allow the battery to be fully charged. Chargers that do not exceed 13.6 volts will only charge the battery to 50% capacity or less.
Group 31 measurements
Widest spots. The battery does taper on the very base bottom.
Length : 12.52 in. => 12 1/2 in. => 318mm
Width: 6.496 in. => 6 1/2 in. => 165mm
Height (studs base): 8.465 in. => 8 15/32 in. => 215mm
Height (studs top): 9.2 in. => 9 13/64 in. => 233mm
Fits Group 31 and Group 27 battery trays
* At the current time lithium start batteries (100 AH or 125 AH) are not available for Mercury 4 stroke motors. Testing is currently being done on a new battery in a test boat that will work with the Mercury 4 stoke motors. Product should be coming out soon.