- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Two to four times the service life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Great for marine trolling and other 36V systems
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off and recovery
- Built in cold weather protection – Does not take a charge if temperatures are below -4C or 24F in our case. Some variations with part tolerances.
- Cell balancing and low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection
- Bluetooth technology to monitor battery status
- Maximize your energy potential with 99% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Run as many needed in parallel
- Comes with an 11 Year Battery Warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Compatible with the following chargers: Ionic, Noco Gen Pro, Dual Pro PS/ Auto, Pro Mariner/Pro Tournament Elite, Stealth, Troll Bridge DC, Power Pole.
World Class Safety Features
Ionic Deep Cycle 36V50-EP has 36 volts and a 50Ah capacity and is perfect for powering your deep cycle systems. This Ionic battery has an internal microprocessor controlled battery management system (BMS) that monitors the key operational parameters during charging and discharging, such as voltages, currents and internal temperatures. Ionic batteries can be hooked as many needed in parallel.
Built to Last Longer, With Reliable Power
The Ionic deep cycle battery has a cycle life of 3,000 cycles or about 10 calendar years. Our 36V lithium batteries have a usable capacity of 99% (compared to 50-60% for traditional lead-acid batteries). Our 36V batteries also function in the widest range of temperatures with a discharge temperature range (Functional) of –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F) and a charge temperature range of 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F). Automatically detects if batteries are too cold to take a charge.
The Ionic Deep Cycle 36V Lithium Battery has the best weight to power ratio on the market
At 19.1” (L) x 6.7″ (W) x 9.5” (H) and weighing only 45lbs, this battery has the best size to power ratio of any deep cycle battery on the market. Connectors: 3/8 allow the battery to be installed in any direction unlike lead-acid batteries which are fixed. Ionic deep cycle batteries self-discharge rate per month is between 1-3% compared to lead-acid batteries which are about 30%. Max charge voltage is 43.8V and the discharge cut-off voltage is 31.5V. Max charge current is 60A and max discharge current is 60A / 350A(3s). Can be charged with solar chargers. Can be charged with most traditional lead-acid chargers that do not have “Desulfate” mode, provided the current levels do not exceed lithium battery charge specification. Using a traditional lead-acid charger that reaches 41.4-42.3 volts will allow the battery to be fully charged. Chargers that do not exceed 40.8 volts will only charge the battery to 50% capacity or less.
Real-Time Battery Monitor
Now you can get instant access to your most important battery information, right in the palm of your hand. Monitor your battery status in real-time on your phone, with the Ionic Blue Batteries app. It’s smart energy monitoring at it’s best – instant, real-time battery status, right in your pocket.
19.1 x 6.7 x 9.5
45 lbs (20.5 kg)